Ashish Paranjpe, PMP has 25 years experience across industries and domains. His goal is to provide you with the best PMP training you can get, across Pune.Click here to view the trainer profile. Here are 4 reasons why you are in safe hands:
1. Ashish has been involved executing and managing projects since 1991, and also managing and coaching project managers. Being hands-on helps him relate better to your projects. Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, Oracle, HSBC, Barclays, GE, Tata Motors, Godrej & Boyce, L&T Infotech, Petronas, AON Hewitt, CGI, Nissan, Vodafone, SBI Life are some of the organizations for which he has managed projects or conducted corporate training.
2. He has been successfully conducting a unique PMP Crash Course over several batches. Participants took this training AFTER attending 4 day training sessions elsewhere, because he covered much more than what was covered in their previous training, and also to reduce efforts for getting certified.
3. Ashish is a freelancer through several training institutes for PMP. He has also reviewed and enhanced course content for them. This exposure has helped him ensure the best PMP Training coverage on the subject. He has conducted more than 45 training programs during the past 12 months.
4. As a career coach he can provide valuable guidance, for you to succeed as a manager and to grow in your career.
Click here to view the ratings on Google+ by some participants. Scroll down that page to view all reviews. Click here to view the participant feedback from previous training programs conducted by the trainer.
7 Key Reasons why GetCoached.in is of the best PMP training institutes in Pune:
1. Industry experienced trainer (25 yrs exp) discusses examples and situations in your domain of work
2. Provides recording of the classroom training to help you revise better
3. Comprehensive coverage - more content than most other institutes. Increases confidence for PMP Exam prep
4. Unique Interactive learning tool to understand and remember all PMP processes
5. Pre & Post training support by the same trainer - not by a call center
6. Successful track record: Less than 1% of participants were unable to get PMP in their 1st attempt
7. All this at an affordable fee + EMI option
Click here to view the ratings on Google+ by some participants. Scroll down that page to view all reviews.
Live Project Case Study: The trainer will use a special case study approach to relate the project management concepts with the real world. The participants will first be provided with the project background, to enable them to have sufficient context. Participants will then be able to analyze and interpret the case study in the context of the PMP topics
Day 1 & 2: The trainer's first objective is to establish a strong foundation on project management, for you. During this period, you will be able to relate with and understand all the key concepts of project management, across the 10 knowledge areas and the 5 process groups. This includes important documents, theories, best practices and techniques for each area. Based on your experiences, you can discuss the ways in which you do certain project management activities, to figure out if this aligns with the PMP way. The best way to learn is by discussing your work examples.
Day 3: The trainer now visits all the knowledge areas again, from a PMP perspective. The inputs, tools, techniques and outputs are explained in a simplified manner. Also the trainer covers typical PMP scenarios that you would face in the exam, and how to address such questions.
Day 4 :starts with an orientation to the topic of "Professional Responsibility", which every PMP (and PMP aspirant) needs to abide by. This is followed by a 2 hour mock exam, and finally the feedback on the answers, to understand the reason behind each answer. To conclude the trainer guides you on how to prepare for the exam, based on your scores in the mock, and your work profile.
After completing the 4 day program, you can take advantage of the power-packed booklet "Cracking the PMP®", which provides you with a huge number of tips and tricks for passing the exam. You can also continue assessing your readiness at each stage, by taking the 3 additional mock exams provided in the kit.
Rs. 11,000 per participant (includes tax)
Option to pay in EMIs ( 5 cheques of Rs.2300/- each) over 5 months.
This fee is inclusive of Service Tax /GST. Fees are non refundable. However, participants can request (atleast 48 hours in advance), to make one switch to the next batch (subject to availability) at no additional cost. This switch can be done mid-course as well, though not advisable. Date changes done in less than 48 hours prior to start of the training or switching batches multiple times will incur a charge of Rs. 1000/- for each batch switch
Cashback: Rs. 500 cash back for "no questions asked" direct enrolment!
How it works: If you make the payment directly (online banking or cheque dropbox) without any discussion call/email/whatsapp interaction prior to the payment, you get a benefit of Rs. 500 cash back on day 4 of the training. Simply email the screenshot to enrol. Confirmation mail will be sent as a reply on receipt of payment.
Payment Modes: Branch/ATM Cheque drop, Cheque or cash handover, Google Tez or PAYTM to 9822603367, UPI to ashishparanjpe@kotak or Online banking fund transfer (details below).
Kotak Mahindra Bank Current Account Number: 6912179452
Name: Ashish Shivajee Paranjpe HUF
Branch: Aundh, Pune.
NEFT/IFSC Code: KKBK0000726 (Four zeros seven two six)
Contact 9822603367 to confirm your seat or write an email to email@example.com to send the screenshot of the payment done.
Name: Ashish Shivajee Paranjpe HUF
Branch: Aundh, Pune.
NEFT/IFSC Code: KKBK0000726 (Four zeros seven two six)
Training Package Includes:
- 4 days of classroom based training delivered by PMP® Certified Trainer having ~25 years experience.
- PMP Training Certificate for 35 Contact Hours (popularly called as 35 PDUs)
- Hard copy of the training deck based on the PMBOK Sixth Edition and latest changes. PMBOK Sixth (6th) edition will apply from March 26 2018
- Soft Copy of the training deck, which includes interactive links to examples and the audio recording of the training, for later reference while studying
- 4 mock tests with answers (soft copy). One mock test solved and discussed in class
- 120 days access to a "one of its kind" interactive self-learning tool, making it easy to remember and understand the project management processes.
- A 35 page booklet entitled "Cracking the PMP® Guide" that helps you prepare for the exam
- Upto 6 post training support interactions over email, in person or on phone, within 6 months of the training
- Influence Matrix - excel sheet containing all process interactions (output from one process feeding into another), to understand how everything is connected
- A comprehensive PMP process guide on how to fill the exam form, sequence of steps towards PMP, alongwith a sample filled-in form
- Guidance documents by 5 participants that achieved PMP Certification, to get direct advice on how to pass the PMP
- "Library access" to the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition (physical book on returnable basis)
- Access to the LinkedIn group of serious PMP aspirants - interact with them and exchange tips, links, get answers to your doubts
- Recorded Interview with a senior project manager who handled extremely large projects worth over a billion dollars
- 25 Project Management Templatesfor managing your projects effectively
Note: The 4 days program will include breakfast, lunch and tea/coffee.
PMP Overview from PMI.org: About the exam, eligibility criteria and more
PMP Handbook: A guide to the exam, the scope & everything you need to know about PMP
PMP Exam Content Outline: A more detailed look at the exam composition and topics
What's new in PMBOK 6th Edition: A look at the changes taking place in the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
100 PMP FAQs by Deep Fried Brain Project: Answers to most of your Questions
Project Managers' views on PMP Certification: A survey of project managers on what they think about the PMP certification
PMP vs Prince2: A comparison between PMP and Prince2 which helps you determine which one should you go for.
PMP Exam Center location in Mumbai: For those giving the exam from Pune or Mumbai, here is the location of the Prometric center in Mumbai
PMZilla : for those that are new to PMP, various questions are answered here, such as fees, time required to study, typical exam questions etc.
100+ Lessons Learned : 100+ Tips on PMP Certification Training & Study by 100 PMPs
What's new in PMBOK Sixth Edition- Video: For those keen to know the difference with the PMBOK 5th Edition, here is a short video that tells you what is new in the PMBOK 6th Edition
Salary data of PMPs: Gives you an idea of what salaries do PMPs get, on an average
Hotel Orchard, Apte Road, Deccan, Pune. Free Pickup available from Aundh (15-20 min away)
15th, 16th & 29th, 30th Dec 2018
This is based on the PMBOK 6th Edition
9 am to 6 pm with breaks for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea
Batch size: 12-15 participants, so as to ensure maximum interaction and query resolution.
If you don't pass - come back for a free class!
With GetCoached.in's training approach and content, it is likely that you will be successful in the PMP exam. However, in case you are not able to pass the exam, you can come back and attend the training, without paying any additional fees. Here is how it works:
1. The offer is applicable for individuals that had attended the 4 day PMP classroom training from GetCoached.in
2. The participant will be eligible for the offer if he/she took the PMP exam within 3 months of the training end date, and has discussed with the trainer prior to scheduling the training. Note that the longer you delay, the more difficult it gets.
3. The participant will need to reuse the training content provided in the first training program.
4. The participant will be accomodated in the next available batch.
5. The participant will need to provide the results of the PMI PMP exam, so as to guide him/her better.
6. The participant will be eligible for this offer only once.
The reason GetCoached.in does not do a 100% guarantee is because it is not ethically correct, or practically possible for anyone to guarantee this. Some institutes that mention a guarantee, are only assuring that in 100% cases, you will get your training fee back. No one has any influence on the assessment system or result, to be able to guarantee 100% will pass the exam. Despite this, GetCoached.in ensures that a "go ahead" is given for the exam only to those that are ready from a preparation perspective, as assessed by the trainer.
Q. Do you guarantee that I will pass the PMP?
A. Actually, no one can 100% guarantee that you will pass the PMP, but what GetCoached.in does guarantee is that he will cover the entire scope of the PMP course, answer all your queries, ensure that you have understood all the topics. Beyond that, whether you pass or not will depend on your extent of studies, how you use your experience for the answers, your speed of reading, your level of practice, especially for numerical questions, and last but not the least, time management. For more, check the last 2 videos on www.GetCoached.in/pmp
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for appearing for PMP?
A. The PMI Handbook (see links on getcoached.in/pmp) provides a detailed information on this. In brief, you need 4500 hours (~ 3 years) of project related experience if you have a degree, and 7500 hours (~ 5 years) of project experience if you have a diploma. This experience should be gained in the past 8 years. You need not be in a project management role during all these years but you should have led and directed projects (guided team members, assigned work, tracked and reported progress. If required (~ 10% cases), PMI may need you to get a signature from your manager/sponsor/customer which confirms that you did this project in the stated role.
Q. What is the option if I do not have these many hours?
A. You can appear for CAPM exam, which is based on the same courseware and the training is also the same. Your exam will be simpler than the PMP and also it will cost you lesser.
Q. What book(s) do I need to refer, for studying for the exam?
A. You need to read the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition for the preparation of the exam, plus additional books that we will later recommend, if you are not able to get a good score in your mock exams. The book is available for free download, once you become a PMI member.
Q. What is the fee for the PMP exam?
A. For PMP, you need to pay 139$ for PMI one year membership, and later 405$ for the exam fee. In total that comes to 544$. This is slightly cheaper than directly paying for the exam without becoming a member. One of the main advantages of membership is that you get the PMBOK Guide free for download. If you are appearing for CAPM, the exam fee is $300 for non members and $ 225 for members.
Q. How long do I need to study to pass the exam in the first attempt?
A. Generally, people take 1 to 3 months to be ready. It depends on the available time, reading speed, grasping power, experience and mock exam scores. If you are able to devote 1.5 hours every week day and 3 hours every weekend, then you should be able to sail through in 1.5 months.
Q. When do I know that I am ready to give the exam?
A. If you are consistently scoring around 75% in the various mock exams, you can consider yourself to be ready for the PMP exam. However, please note that this is not a guarantee, but a good indicator. You never know what questions will come your way on the exam day.
Q. What if I do not pass the PMP exam in the first attempt?
A. You can give two more attempts in the 1 year time window since you submitted your form and paid the fees. It will cost you 275$ if you are a member, or 375$ if you are not a member.
Q. What kind of exam is the PMP?
A. You need to answer 200 objective questions in 4 hours. There is no negative marking, and there is 1 right answer from the give 4 options. This will be an online exam in India.The nearest center to Pune is at Saki Naka, Mumbai (map link on getcoached.in/pmp). You need to book your time slot on Prometric site, and hence plan a few weeks in advance for the exam. If you are doing a CAPM certification, you can give the exam in Pune at NIIT, Aurora Towers, M.G.Road.
Q. What is the passing score for the exam?
A. PMP does not declare any passing score for the exam. You get a proficiency level after completion of the exam, but not a score. However, it is said that generally you need to score 75% in mock exams to be reasonably confident to clear the PMP, though this is not a sure shot guarantee.
Q. What makes GetCoached.in PMP better than other institutes?
A. It begins from your first interaction - you directly speak with Ashish Paranjpe, the trainer for the PMP/CAPM course. The course content more comprehensive, yet the course material is not too heavy to read. The unique interactive excel sheets help you understand all the processes in a much better manner. Also, the trainer (rather coach) is available to support you later, as you go about doing your study. Last but not the least, all this is available for a competitive fee!
Q. Is it necessary for an institute to be an R.E.P. (Registered Education Provider)?
A. No, it is not necessary that the training should be from an R.E.P. PMI (Project Management Institute) permits you to undertake the 35 contact hours (popularly called as 35 PDUs) training (and certificate) from any organization, as long as the topics covered are aligned with the PMP syllabus. Please contact us on +91-9822603367 if you need more information about this.
Q. How long is the 35 Contact Hours Certificate valid?
A. There is no expiry date for the 35 contact hours certificate. You can take the training this year, and give the exam anytime in future.
Q. How long is the PMP Certification valid?
A. The certification is valid for 3 years from the day you pass the exam. You need to renew the certification by earning 60 PDUs. Visit pmi.org for more info.